Molly Moon’s Homemade Ice Cream is looking for smart, hard-working, friendly people for our Wallingford AND Capitol Hill shops. This job beats the pants off other part time jobs! Molly Moon’s is an independent ice cream company creating and serving locavore ice cream and vegan sorbets from organic and natural ingredients grown in the Pacific Northwest. On an average day, our scoopers will be grooving to your own music while scooping up delicious gobs of salted caramel and balsamic strawberry to kids, friends & families in bustling Wallingford and Cap Hill’s Pike/Pine booming corridor right across the street from Seattle best – Cal Anderson Park… and we provide health insurance!
- Welcome every customer
- Offer customers samples and menu suggestions
- Scoop scoops, make sundaes and mix shakes with love
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines with care
- Keep counter, seating, and kitchen areas inviting and clean
- Wash some ice cream tubs and utensils throughout your shift
- Run register; follow Molly Moon’s cash handling procedures
- Continually stock ice cream, sorbet and merchandise as it’s purchased
- Bring music to work to contribute to the shop’s fun environment
- Contribute to Molly Moon’s goals for increasing sales and creating loyal customers (i.e. ice cream addicts!)
- Thank every customer
- Like kids
- Have great communication skills and a professional, friendly attitude
- Have retail or client/customer service experience
- Be over 18 in order to work some late nights. We’re open till 11 every night!
- Good music taste required
- Good grades and/or volunteer work or community involvement experience a huge plus
- $8.55/hour starting wage + tips with incremental, merit based raises
- Health insurance for those who work 25+ hours/week for 60 days
- As much ice cream as you can eat
- Career advancement possibilities abound in our growing company!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org