in addition to being a style maven, eva has a pretty great reputation around here. here are just a few of the nice things her coworkers have to say about her…
- she is one of the most generous people i know. example: eva has been known to trick her coworkers into grabbing an open table at coffee shops just so she can treat her friend to a hot beverage!
- she uses the skills she learned at Aveda's school to cut her friend's hair. she has cut fellow scoopers, Ali Cushing's and Meri Magee's, hair and both look super cute!
- she just got into yoga school! she's going to start training to be the cutest little yoga instructor you'll ever see!
- she's the best listener. she always remembers things you tell her, thus making you feel as though you are always important.
- she loves to shower everyone with compliments! constantly boosting everyone's self esteem. ask anyone -- they will vouch for that!
- she is a great shopping partner, and she really loves gluten free cupcakes. often those two go together.
- she loves her family a lot!… has nothing but good things to say about them.
for all these reasons and more, i'm so happy eva works at molly moon's, and i so love it when our people get a little spotlight shined on them. i hope this post makes eva's day -- and makes you readers want to chat just a little longer with her next time she hands you a scoop!
happy thursday, everyone!