Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Sweet Note

We often hear from customers who are moved by the deliciousness of our ice creams and sorbets, but this email was especially sweet and we couldn't help but share.

From Judy:

"I live on the eastside, but when I'm in Seattle I make it my mission to have your ice cream. I wanted to thank you for your truck at the Bellevue Market on Saturdays. The young man there is great! He must have sensed I had a long week at work. I work with at-risk students and families and the way the economy is somedays I feel like I am drowning in work and emotions. It was a cold day and I had a scoop of Salted Carmel and Coffee ice cream due to his suggestion...He was so wonderful, warm, and friendly and lifted my spirits...Thank you from the bottom of my tired heart! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!!! The rich cold ice cream warmed my spirits!"

Three cheers for Darren our amazing truck driver!

No comments: