Friday, December 19, 2008

hot fudge on a snow day

hi seattle snow bunnies! just wanted to let you all know that we are open and cranking out the hot fudge and winter flavors!

our seasonal flavors right now are eggnog ice cream, cinnamon ice cream, candy cane ice cream, pumpkin clove ice cream, spiced cider sorbet, and black raspberry tea sorbet.

we've had lots of sledders and snow day kids in here, but i've gotten a lot of questions about whether we're open during the snow, so i just wanted to let you all know that we are OPEN -- noon to eleven, every day of the week.

i think this whole seattle snow business is a bit silly, myself, with all the fuss people make -- but still loads of fun! growing up in idaho, and learning the ice cream trade in montana, i'm used to the cold stuff. at the big dipper in montana, where i learned to make ice cream, charlie stays open through blizzards and crazy cold. people line up outside in their puffy jackets and hats and mittens to get his ice cream. we've got far more space inside, so you seattlites don't have to do that. so come on in! the fudge is hot!

2 comments:

SeattleSpain said...

Many thanks for staying open through the snow days. It was so much fun to walk through the snow with my waffle cone! Big kudos on the pumpkin clove, too. Best seasonal at MMs for sure!!

Ira said...

Last weekend I tried Molly Moon for the first time, and until now, I actually raved for your Chocolate orange Sorbet.. They were so good... So good that I featured Molly Moon in my Seattleites Diary Blog... I gotta come back to have my Chocolate Sorbet!!